fbpixel

Spring has Sprung


Posted by troylim on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 13 posts | 
Image
Mating Avocets

Canon EOS-1D X Mark II    [font=verdana, sans-serif]EF600mm f/4L IS II USM +2x lens[/font]    1200mm    [font=verdana, sans-serif]f/10.0[/font]    [font=verdana, sans-serif]1/2000s[/font]    1000 ISO    0.0 EV  

User avatar
Posted by:
troylim
Forum Contributor
Location: The Sky Is Home!
Posts: 2477
Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Connect with me:

   

by KK Hui on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:22 pm
User avatar
KK Hui
Moderator
Posts: 41819
Joined: 21 Aug 2003
Location: Hong Kong, China
Member #:00536
Good to see you back posting ...
Terrific capture especially those flying water droplets, Troy!
KK Hui  FRPS
Fellow of The Royal Photographic Society
Personal Website | Portfolio @ Flickr

Lifetime Member NSN 0536
 

by troylim on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:41 pm
User avatar
troylim
Forum Contributor
Posts: 2477
Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Location: The Sky Is Home!
KK Hui wrote:
Good to see you back posting ...
Terrific capture especially those flying water droplets, Troy!


Thank you, KK. How often do you shoot in Hong Kong? I’m leaving tonight and fly there often. 
 

by Cynthia Crawford on Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:00 pm
User avatar
Cynthia Crawford
Moderator
Posts: 12240
Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Location: Vermont
Member #:00733
A lovely sight- well captured. Very nice environment with water drops, a soft reflection and pretty colors.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb
 

by Mako_Elite on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:45 pm
User avatar
Mako_Elite
Forum Contributor
Posts: 3094
Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Location: Washington State
Member #:02099
Nicely captured Troy! Nice colors, BG and vertical framing.

Ludo
 

by troylim on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:50 pm
User avatar
troylim
Forum Contributor
Posts: 2477
Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Location: The Sky Is Home!
Thank you!
 

by sirianul on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:19 am
sirianul
Forum Contributor
Posts: 1286
Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Super nice action and picture in all aspects .

Peter Tamas (sirianul)
 

by troylim on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:31 am
User avatar
troylim
Forum Contributor
Posts: 2477
Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Location: The Sky Is Home!
Thank sirianul wrote:
Super nice action and picture in all aspects .

Peter Tamas (sirianul)


Thank you! 
 

by KK Hui on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:42 am
User avatar
KK Hui
Moderator
Posts: 41819
Joined: 21 Aug 2003
Location: Hong Kong, China
Member #:00536
troylim wrote:
KK Hui wrote:
Good to see you back posting ...
Terrific capture especially those flying water droplets, Troy!


Thank you, KK. How often do you shoot in Hong Kong? I’m leaving tonight and fly there often. 


Have not been out shooting of late. Weather is unstable right now, showery and thunderstorms over here.
KK Hui  FRPS
Fellow of The Royal Photographic Society
Personal Website | Portfolio @ Flickr

Lifetime Member NSN 0536
 

by troylim on Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:11 am
User avatar
troylim
Forum Contributor
Posts: 2477
Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Location: The Sky Is Home!
KK Hui wrote:
troylim wrote:
KK Hui wrote:
Good to see you back posting ...
Terrific capture especially those flying water droplets, Troy!


Thank you, KK. How often do you shoot in Hong Kong? I’m leaving tonight and fly there often. 


Have not been out shooting of late. Weather is unstable right now, showery and thunderstorms over here.


When I get the 500mm pf, I can bring them on my layover. 
 

by Karl Egressy on Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:23 am
User avatar
Karl Egressy
Forum Contributor
Posts: 32229
Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Member #:00988
Beautiful behavior shot.
 

by Carol Clarke on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:23 pm
User avatar
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Posts: 58511
Joined: 22 Aug 2003
Location: Bucks, UK. In tune with Nature.
Member #:00067
Beautiful capture of these elegant avocets, Troy!

Carol.
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.


"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067
 

by troylim on Fri May 03, 2019 4:54 pm
User avatar
troylim
Forum Contributor
Posts: 2477
Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Location: The Sky Is Home!
Thank you all.
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:  
13 posts | 

People Who Like This:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group