Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 8 posts | 

Posted by:
Mousam Ray
Forum Contributor

by TerryWSmith on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:13 pm
TerryWSmith
Forum Contributor
Have to love the colors, the grass on the right and the white spots in the bg would be my only nitpick (possible clone removal)

T.
Terry W Smith
CANON GEAR-24/7

instagram: #imagesontheoutside

by Ron Day on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:58 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
Great pose with the wings extended upward, Mousam. The colorful flower the bird is perched on is also very attractive. I agree withTerry about possibly removing the white spots from the background. Very nice image! :)

by himadri roy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:30 am
himadri roy
Forum Contributor
Member #:02163
Beautifully done.

by Mousam Ray on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:43 am
Mousam Ray
Forum Contributor
TerryWSmith wrote:Have to love the colors, the grass on the right and the white spots in the bg would be my only nitpick (possible clone removal)

T.
Sir, thanks for your valuable comment. I just want to say that as you said that I have done the clone removal, I want to tell you that the original image possesses all these qualities and as the bird and the flower are the main subjects in the picture, while focusing on them, the bg got blurred. If the admin permits me to post the RAW image then I am surely going to post it.

by Mousam Ray on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:43 am
Mousam Ray
Forum Contributor
Ron Day wrote:Great pose with the wings extended upward, Mousam. The colorful flower the bird is perched on is also very attractive. I agree withTerry about possibly removing the white spots from the background. Very nice image! :)
Sir, thanks for your valuable comment. I just want to say that as you said that I have done the clone removal, I want to tell you that the original image possesses all these qualities and as the bird and the flower are the main subjects in the picture, while focusing on them, the bg got blurred. If the admin permits me to post the RAW image then I am surely going to post it.

by Ron Day on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:08 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
Mousam Ray wrote:
Ron Day wrote:Great pose with the wings extended upward, Mousam. The colorful flower the bird is perched on is also very attractive. I agree withTerry about possibly removing the white spots from the background. Very nice image! :)
Mousam, we have no doubt that the white spots in the background are in the original RAW Image. We were not suggesting you added those spots to the image. The suggestion was simply to remove the white spots now for a cleaner background. It is still a very nice image.  :)

by suzanne huot on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:25 pm
suzanne huot
Forum Contributor
Sweet image .
Hi from an island in the Pacific!
Suzanne Huot

http://suzannehuot.com

8 posts |