Young Red Deer

Posted by david fletcher on Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:31 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 8 posts | 
Just though to share this.  Could have shown a while back, but am not here for that.  Love seeing and sharing the images that inspire of which there are so many on a daily basis, so can only say, I have been privileged to be a part of this community and wish you all the best for 2020, and a Happy New Year.  

Just after a rain storm.  Early morning and the sun blasted through...  Nikon at 500 Fl.  1/320 F5.6 at ISO 400 

Please feel free to view uncompressed.  

Young Buck clearly going through the "not confident phase".  Been there.  LOL.  (Last century).

Mainly about wishing you all the best for 2020!!
Make your life spectacular!

NSN00525

Posted by:
david fletcher
Member #:00525

by Carol Clarke on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:41 pm
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Member #:00067
Yes, this isn't a bad place to be, is it!  Thanks for your valuable contributions through the years - and for sharing this lovely image of young 'spike' with us.   Happy New Year to you.  :D 

Carol.
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067

by david fletcher on Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:10 pm
david fletcher
Carol Clarke wrote:Yes, this isn't a bad place to be, is it!  Thanks for your valuable contributions through the years - and for sharing this lovely image of young 'spike' with us.   Happy New Year to you.  :D 

Carol.
Hi Carol.  It's not a bad place at all.   :D.  Quite a few of us have been together through the years, and that is a good place to be.  Like we understand the "hub" of the site and what we want to achieve.  Seen some people go and some come back.  Nature of things.  So many of us have major events happening, some good, some not that can only be described as challenging, but the bottom line, it is a good site that cares about it's members.

A personal comment that is pretty close to my ethos, is I have had so much gain from others contributions, that I have no personal restrictions of why I would not comment on others images, as each time I view, i gain a benefit.  

My 2 cents.  

last comment, is my contributions pales in comparison to your commitment Carol.  Equally, the commitment of Ron, Cindy, You and EJ to keep the hub going.  

Can only applause you all.  Appreciate this could look like a "sickly, suck up" but it is appreciated and why should we not be able to say and acknowledge what you all do.  Too often we only get the knocks.  Well,  IMO you all are "on the money".  

Happy New Year

By the way, thanks for your thoughts on the youngster.  

NSN00525

by Cynthia Crawford on Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:46 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
What a nice New Year's arrival, Dave. Quite the soggy fellow- I think I know how he feels after several days of rain sleet and sneet here! And thank you kindly for your encouraging words. I have to thank you too, for your own participation and thoughtfulness- you go beyond the ordinary in so many ways. It is much appreciated. Looking forward to another year of dear deer! (And other exciting sights...) .
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by Ron Day on Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:10 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
Happy New Year to you, Dave. A great shot of the young buck. I share your positive feelings about the benefits of NatureScapes and the folks that contribute to its success. And that includes you.  :D

by david fletcher on Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:42 pm
david fletcher
Thank you all for your kind words!.

NSN00525

by Axel Hildebrandt on Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Axel Hildebrandt
Member #:00941
Great portrait and details, David!
Axel Hildebrandt

by david fletcher on Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:14 pm