Chinese goral

Posted by Zhou Fangyi on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:28 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 6 posts | 
Tangjiahe National Nature Reserve, Sichuan, China.

Canon PowerShot G3 X
f/5.6; 1/125; ISO-800

Posted by:
Zhou Fangyi
Forum Contributor

by Carol Clarke on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:15 pm
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Member #:00067
Welcome to Naturescapes! A very nice first post of this Chinese Goral, with the surrounding vegetation its like a peep into its secret world and a click on the image to see the uncompressed view brings out the finer detail. I like it and look forward to more from your part of the world!
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067

by Ron Day on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:16 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
Welcome, Zhou. I've never seen this animal, so thanks for posting. I like the little horns, and the natural habitat you included. Nice first post.

by Zhou Fangyi on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:43 am
Zhou Fangyi
Forum Contributor
Carol Clarke wrote:Welcome to Naturescapes!   A very nice first post of this Chinese Goral, with the surrounding vegetation its like a peep into its secret world and a click on the image to see the uncompressed view brings out the finer detail.  I like it and look forward to more from your part of the world!
Thank you Carol! I am a beginer of wildlife photography. My technique is not good now, and I am happy to find this website where I can learn a lot.

Last edited by Zhou Fangyi on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Zhou Fangyi on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:47 am
Zhou Fangyi
Forum Contributor
Ron Day wrote:Welcome, Zhou. I've never seen this animal, so thanks for posting. I like the little horns, and the natural habitat you included. Nice first post.
Thank you Ron! I want to learn from you, and meanwhile I want to share the beauty of animals in China though my technique still needs improved.

by Cindy Marple on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:05 pm
Cindy Marple
Member #:00038
Another very interesting animal from China that I've never heard of. So glad you are sharing these. You did a nice job at getting the face clear of all the grasses, and getting down to a low, eye-level perspective with your subject.
Cindy Marple
www.cindymarplephoto.com

6 posts |