fbpixel

NSN Image Galleries - what makes you comment?

Posted by Greg Downing on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 102 posts | 
by david fletcher on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:55 am
david fletcher
Lifetime Member
Member #:00525
thanks Greg, appreciate the time you take to respond to virtually every query, suggestion.
Make your life spectacular!

by ADKShooter on Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:09 pm
ADKShooter
Forum Contributor
Member #:02167
Hi Greg,
I am a brand new lifetime member and I know I'm coming to your question about 4 years late, lol. I've been a serious shooter since the late 1970's but only switched to digital since 2015. As a pure shooter I think I can hold my own with most other nature photographers I've seen on this site but I have a VERY limited knowledge of the digital world. A combination of my family and friends helped to set me up on my computer and I have a very rudimentary I Mac system that is limited to LR 6 (stand alone) and the original NIK. Since I don't really care to get into many special effects it works well enough for me.

I've followed Naturescapes ever since I went digital. I am not on any social media as it doesn't interest me but I have always felt that your site is a friendly, information filled place to be and my friends who I shoot with have kind of talked me into joining. As I get more comfortable with the site I will be happy to comment on images, especially those that attract me in one way or another. I can't really comment on much in the way of post processing but will mostly limit myself to the image itself.

Anyways, I'm sure it will be a pleasure being a part of such a nice and diverse photo community.
Anyways

102 posts |