Moderator: Greg Downing

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by WDCarrier on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:22 pm
WDCarrier
Forum Contributor
Why is it that cloning artifacts are not evident on the images on my screen or in prints I make yet show up in the images posted on Naturescapes?
[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” MLK[/font]

by Greg Downing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:45 pm
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
I'd need to see an example - when posting on NatureScapes the original photo is shown when you click the image so it's exactly the same photo you uploaded in that view.
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

by WDCarrier on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:20 pm
WDCarrier
Forum Contributor
Greg Downing wrote:I'd need to see an example - when posting on NatureScapes the original photo is shown when you click the image so it's exactly the same photo you uploaded in that view.
Look at my bald eagle feeding on the duck posted a couple days ago. 
[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” MLK[/font]

by WDCarrier on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:35 pm
WDCarrier
Forum Contributor
Greg Downing wrote:I'd need to see an example - when posting on NatureScapes the original photo is shown when you click the image so it's exactly the same photo you uploaded in that view.
Actually, when I pulled it up just now there was only a hint of the artifacts but this morning they were very pronounced, especially in the upper lest corner.  I didn't notice them until I reviewed Nate's comments.

4 posts |