Moderator: Greg Downing

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by SantaFeJoe on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:10 pm
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
I mentioned this on another thread but, since the problem was not addressed, I am posting it here. The videos are not coming up in the "Video Sharing and Discussion" forum when using an iPad or iPod. The text shows, but the video never comes up for viewing. It works fine on my desktop, just not on the other devices. Are others having the same problem?

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso

by E.J. Peiker on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:01 pm
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
Hmm I just tried two videos using iOS8 and they loaded fine. However if the video you were trying to play uses Flash, IOS does not support Flash. Can you point to a specific video that you can't play.

by SantaFeJoe on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 am
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
The one posted by Jared Lloyd called "Wild Horse Awsomeness"  for one. Only the text comes up and no video or preview image. It works fine on laptop. Here are some screenshots of what comes up:

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso

by E.J. Peiker on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:27 am
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
Interesting.  I have the same problem but when I go to the edit screen for each of them (something you can't do) the videos are there and watchable...
Something to look into for sure.

4 posts |