Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by Bill Chambers on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:11 pm
Bill Chambers
Forum Contributor
I have never upgraded from CS6 because I just despise paying Adobe a monthly extortion fee, but I would like to be able to upgrade to Tony Kuyper's Panel 7 Luminosity Masks, which can only be used with PS CC.

My question:  I use two computers (desktop and laptop).  Other programs like Capture One, Topaz, etc. allow you (for 1 purchase price) to download to 2 computers.  Does anyone know if Adobe allows you to download for use on 2 computers for the one monthly fee of $9.99, or do you have to pay 2 monthly fees to use on 2 computers?

Thanks in advance!
Please visit my web site, simply nature - Photographic Art by Bill Chambers
Bill Chambers
Milton, Florida

by Arnie Berger on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:46 pm
Arnie Berger
Forum Contributor
Bill Chambers wrote:I have never upgraded from CS6 because I just despise paying Adobe a monthly extortion fee, but I would like to be able to upgrade to Tony Kuyper's Panel 7 Luminosity Masks, which can only be used with PS CC.

My question:  I use two computers (desktop and laptop).  Other programs like Capture One, Topaz, etc. allow you (for 1 purchase price) to download to 2 computers.  Does anyone know if Adobe allows you to download for use on 2 computers for the one monthly fee of $9.99, or do you have to pay 2 monthly fees to use on 2 computers?

Thanks in advance!
Bill, yes you can load it on two computers for $9.99 a month.
Arnie
Arnold Berger
Powell Ohio

by Bill Chambers on Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:39 pm
Bill Chambers
Forum Contributor
Excellent. Thank your for your response.
Please visit my web site, simply nature - Photographic Art by Bill Chambers
Bill Chambers
Milton, Florida

3 posts |