« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by E.J. Peiker on Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:33 pm
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
In light of the Adobe questions, the very best alternative to Photoshop is free for three months and you can buy a perpetual license.  In fact all Affinity software is free for three months right now!
https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/supporting-the-creative-community

by Wildflower-nut on Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:04 pm
Wildflower-nut
Forum Contributor
They seem to have a lot of different software packages. Is affinity photo what we want??

by E.J. Peiker on Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:41 pm
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
Wildflower-nut wrote:They seem to have a lot of different software packages.  Is affinity photo what we want??
Yes, it is a very complete photoshop replacement.  Lot's of online material available to learn it.

by steve white on Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:27 pm
steve white
Forum Contributor
E.J. Peiker wrote:
Wildflower-nut wrote:They seem to have a lot of different software packages.  Is affinity photo what we want??
Yes, it is a very complete photoshop replacement.  Lot's of online material available to learn it.
I just looked at the Affinity website and I am planning on buying the program especially for 50% off.
One thing I love about Lightroom is the cataloging, collections set and collections, etc.
What program would be best for just using as a catalog and collections to keep all the images organized after raw editing in Affinity?
Would that be logical?

4 posts |