Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 2 posts | 
by photoman4343 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:54 pm
photoman4343
Forum Contributor
I am in a photo study group with about 25-30 people who each submit 2-4 images  monthly for critique and discussion with a facilitator. We usually meet in person at a community center after having submitted our images by email to the group leader. With the virus outbreak, we are thinking of changing the venu to one that is all electronic , like video or image conferencing, or a similar term.  

I would assume all 25-30 of us would log on to a site and join the conference as all images are reviewed and critiqued by the facilitator who is also logged on. I am assuming the images would have to be sent to someone or to a service first. 

Does anyone have a simple and reliable system or service that could be used for this ?  Approximate cost?  Any other suggestions?  

Thanks, 

Joe 
Joe Smith

by Jeff Pearl on Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:07 pm
Jeff Pearl
Forum Contributor
Member #:02142
Setting up a private facebook group is probably the easiest and cheapest for a temporary solution. Also, Asana could work. https://asana.com/

Adding these in case you want to check them out and compare. teamwork.com, trello.com, and basecamp.com

2 posts |