Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 6 posts | 
by DChan on Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:23 am
DChan
Forum Contributor
You need to download the new installer to install this.

Topaz DeNoise AI 2

Windows
1) Navigate to Windows Add/Remove Programs settings
2) Search for Topaz DeNoise AI
3) Click to Un-Install
4) Restart your computer, then use the DeNoise AI Windows Installer to install the app.

Mac
1) Open Finder
2) Go to your Applications folder
3) Delete the entire Topaz DeNoise AI folder
4) Restart your computer, then use the DeNoise AI Mac Installer to install the app.

by Ed Cordes on Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:15 am
Ed Cordes
Forum Contributor
Member #:00700
Is this a free upgrade for those of us with paid version of DeNoise? Also my Malware bytes blocked the DeNoise Installer.
Remember, a little mild insanity keeps us healthy

by signgrap on Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:28 am
signgrap
Lifetime Member
Member #:00424
Ed Cordes wrote:Is this a free upgrade for those of us with paid version of DeNoise?  Also my Malware bytes blocked the DeNoise Installer.
YES, Free if you paid for the AI version of DeNoise (not sure if it's free for the non-AI version of DeNoise).
Override Malwarebytes if it blocks. If you can't figure out how to override then just turn it off before you start to install and turn it back on after you finish installing. 
Dick Ludwig

by Bill Chambers on Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:11 am
Bill Chambers
Forum Contributor
signgrap wrote:
Ed Cordes wrote:Is this a free upgrade for those of us with paid version of DeNoise?  Also my Malware bytes blocked the DeNoise Installer.
YES, Free if you paid for the AI version of DeNoise (not sure if it's free for the non-AI version of DeNoise).
Override Malwarebytes if it blocks. If you can't figure out how to override then just turn it off before you start to install and turn it back on after you finish installing.
Hi Ed!  Hope you're doing well.

I logged in to get the upgrade but it says I'm not eligible for a free upgrade for Denoise AI 2.  I did purchase Denoise AI.  Are you positive it's a free upgrade?  If so, I will need to contact Topaz.
Please visit my web site, simply nature - Photographic Art by Bill Chambers
Bill Chambers
Milton, Florida

by signgrap on Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:23 am
signgrap
Lifetime Member
Member #:00424
Bill Chambers wrote:
signgrap wrote:
Hi Ed!  Hope you're doing well.

I logged in to get the upgrade but it says I'm not eligible for a free upgrade for Denoise AI 2.  I did purchase Denoise AI.  Are you positive it's a free upgrade?  If so, I will need to contact Topaz.
I got my upgrade free but that's the extent of my knowledge about the upgrade - they sent an email about the upgrade - it may be that it was a time sensitive offer, I just don't know.  I'd contact Topaz if I were you and ask the worst they can do is refuse your request.
Dick Ludwig

by Bill Chambers on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:15 am
Bill Chambers
Forum Contributor
Thank you, Dick.
Please visit my web site, simply nature - Photographic Art by Bill Chambers
Bill Chambers
Milton, Florida

6 posts |