Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
by merlinator on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:14 pm
merlinator
Forum Contributor
Recently my clone stamp tool leaves weird artifacts when I try to use it.  Tried resetting preferences and all manner of adjustments and it doesn't seem to matter.  Anybody else have this problem and any suggestions on how to fix it?
Roy

by Phil Shaw on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:38 pm
Phil Shaw
Forum Contributor
Member #:00106
You're not giving us a lot of information to go on, but my suspicion is that it might be a GPU problem. If you save, close, and reopen the file, are the artifacts still showing? Do you see the artifacts if you make a print? If you provide a bit more information about your computer system and operating system, folks here may be able to provide a bit more help.
Phil Shaw
Essex, UK
[color=#008000][url]http://www.naturephotopro.com[/url][/color]

by E.J. Peiker on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:55 pm
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
I had exactly the same problem last week and somehow the mode got changed to something other than normal. Make sure the blending mode along the top bar when you have selected the clone tool is set to Normal.

by merlinator on Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:50 pm
merlinator
Forum Contributor
I tried to load a Screenshot so you can see the artifacts, but I'm limited to 800 x 800 pxs and 250kb.  I have it set to normal.  I will try the things Phil suggested and get back to you
Roy

by merlinator on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:25 pm
merlinator
Forum Contributor
Well, I went on to the adobe forums and the suggestion was to reset the tool or all the tools. I reset the clone tool and all is good. Thanks for the suggestions and tips
Roy

5 posts |