All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by signgrap on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:53 pm
signgrap
Lifetime Member
Member #:00424
Capture One has a new Learning Hub which I discovered just today. The hub has an index with filters where you can apply a filter(s) to show just the tutorials you're interested in. If you're interested in learning more about Capture One but were frustrated because it was too difficult to find the tutorial that covered just the area you wanted to learn about - here now is an ease way to accomplish your goal.
https://learn.phaseone.com/ 
Dick Ludwig

by E.J. Peiker on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:02 pm
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
Glad you discovered it - it's been around for a few months :)
It's a nice single place to find a lot of resources. To access it in Capture One, just click on Help and then Resource Hub...

by Richard B. on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:55 am
Richard B.
Lifetime Member
Member #:01199
Thank you for posting this information. All the dispersed various learning sites were somewhat a hesitation to considering a new editing program. As I get older, I find my NSAS gets worse. (New Software Avoidance Syndrome)

by signgrap on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:30 pm
signgrap
Lifetime Member
Member #:00424
Richard B. wrote:Thank you for posting this information. All the dispersed various learning sites were somewhat a hesitation to considering a new editing program. As I get older, I find my NSAS gets worse. (New Software Avoidance Syndrome)
I share your pain. 
Capture One has greatly increased the ease of learning their software with the Learning Hub. Also the video tutorials for C1 version 11 are easier to understand as Capture One has also learned better ways to teach the use of their software. They also now have a minute by minute index pinpointing exactly where in an hour long video you will find a particular technique discussed. This makes it much easier to refresh yourself on exactly where to find and how to use a technique WITHOUT having to look through the entire video to find it. This was long overdue. 
Dick Ludwig

4 posts |