All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 2 posts | 
by Ed Cordes on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:22 pm
Ed Cordes
Forum Contributor
Member #:00700
I have been using a Wacom Intuos Medium tablet for over a year and love it.  The precision afforded is super.  However, over the past few weeks I have experienced an issue.  1. When using the pen the result would be very delayed in showing up on the image. 2. All of a  sudden the pen wouldn't work but would begin to "grab" the image and move it all around the screen.  I am using WIN 10 and PS CC 2018.  I reset all the PS preferences, checked for updates, uninstalled the tablet drivers and software and reinstalled it.  No help.  I finally called the Wacom people and was assisted by excellent staff.  Apparently, a WIN 10 update changed the way PS interacts with the tablet.  The Wacom people sent me instructions on how to fix.  It worked the first time.

So, if any of you are experiencing something like this contact support for a fix.
Remember, a little mild insanity keeps us healthy

by Tom Robbins on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:48 pm
Tom Robbins
Forum Contributor
There's a fairly recent post in LULA's Computers and Peripherals forum about this concern that includes the fix. Worked fine for me. It's probably the same one that you discovered, Ed.

2 posts |