Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 7 posts | 
by kculton on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 pm
kculton
Forum Contributor
I recently upgraded my PC to Win 10, under the previous Win 7 I could pull up the Recycle Bin to look at thumbnails of the CR2 files doing a quick review before emptying recycle bin. Now the thumbnails show for jpg's but not the CR2. Using File explorer and opening a folder of CR2 files the thumbnails appear, just not reviewing the recycle bin. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance, Kim

by jrhoffman75 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:50 pm
jrhoffman75
Forum Contributor
Try right-click->View->Contents

by kculton on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:22 pm
kculton
Forum Contributor
Thanks for the suggestion, however there is no RClick option to View Contents with the recycle bin

by jrhoffman75 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:18 pm
jrhoffman75
Forum Contributor
You need to open the folder; not click on icon.
I can't find a way to post a screenshot.

by kculton on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:37 am
kculton
Forum Contributor
I don’t have a folder, in recycle bin are individual cr2 pictures that were deleted using Lightroom

by jrhoffman75 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:43 pm
jrhoffman75
Forum Contributor
If you right click in that folder do you get a pop-up with View, Sort by, View by, Refresh? And if you mousse over View do you get a pop-up with Content at the bottom?

I do on my W10 machine.

by kculton on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:50 pm
kculton
Forum Contributor
jrhoffman75 wrote:If you right click in that folder do you get a pop-up with View, Sort by, View by, Refresh? And if you mousse over View do you get a pop-up with Content at the bottom?

I do on my W10 machine.

Sorry for my delay I have been away from my computer. I am able to get to the View - Content in your example, but the CR2 file only shows a box with what looks like 2 blue mountain peaks, no preview of the image except jpgs that are also in the recycle bin, have tried everything under view, List, Icons, Content, Details, nothing works. Must be some glitch with my version of win 10. I really appreciate you trying to help. Oh well, guess I will give up as I don't know what else to try.
Thank you.

7 posts |