All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by Martin 095 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:40 pm
Martin 095
Lifetime Member
Member #:01126
I keep getting an error message when trying to stitch a series of photos into a panorama.  The error message is:

Error 22: Windows does not have a constructor.
Line 388. -> var w = new Window(res);

A google search gives a lot of (temporary) solutions, and is in most instances limited to Windows OS.  I am running Yosemite (10.10.5) and have temporarily cleared the error by deleting my PS preference file.  But this apparently doesn't always work, and even when it does, it is annoying having to do this each time I try to stitch a couple of images together.  I can do this manually, but photo merge does a reasonable job most of the time and is a lot easier.

Anyone have a permanent solution ... besides upgrading to a newer version of PS, that is.

TIA.
Best wishes,

Martin
"[i]If there is a sin against life, it consists, perhaps not so much in despairing of life, as hoping for another life and eluding the implacable grandeur of this life[/i]." - Albert Camus

by E.J. Peiker on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:48 am
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
I haven't seen this before but a permanent and better solution to Photomerge would be a dedicated third party panorama program like PTGUI or similar programs.

You might try a reinstall of PS though.

by Martin 095 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:19 pm
Martin 095
Lifetime Member
Member #:01126
Thanks EJ.
Best wishes,

Martin
"[i]If there is a sin against life, it consists, perhaps not so much in despairing of life, as hoping for another life and eluding the implacable grandeur of this life[/i]." - Albert Camus

3 posts |