Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 2 posts | 
by WDCarrier on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:58 pm
WDCarrier
Forum Contributor
[font=Arial,"Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]A question for E.J.:   I've begun using Capture One 11 to initially edit and convert my RX10 IV images. I downloaded a couple thousand image files from a recent Costa Rica trip.  Edited and converted several dozen and t[/font][font=Arial,"Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]hen, suddenly, the images appear and can be edited but there is a little box at the top of each image I edit that says "Offline" and they won't export.  I can't find anything that tells me how it got that way and how to get it back on line.  The other files in the library import folders are fine so it's only this one that indicates offline.  Any suggestions?[/font]
[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” MLK[/font]

by E.J. Peiker on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:37 pm
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
Can't cut an paste text as it will include HTML tags in your post ;)

But to your question, It sounds like you are using C1 in Catalog mode but trying to use the program as if it were in session mode. You can do either of two things:
1. Start a new Session and then you can handle the files as if you were in Bridge
2. Import them into a Catalog and then you can treat them as if they were in Lightroom

2 posts |