All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by signgrap on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:30 am
signgrap
Lifetime Member
Member #:00424
Our photo club is 8 years old. The person who originally got and maintained our club's domain name can no longer continue to pay for it. I have the domain name and authorization code to transfer the name to a new Domain provider. The question; who is a good reliable domain provider? I want a good, no hassle company that is going to be around for the long haul. Our website is powered by Club Express, who we continue to use, so we only need the domain name.
Dick Ludwig

by bradmangas on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:26 pm
bradmangas
Forum Contributor
I have had multiple domains plus hosting services with Godaddy for about 8 years now. Never had any issues. I have had many questions over the years and have called Godaddy many times. I always talk to very knowledgeable people quickly and have always gotten any issue resolved quickly and accurately.

by signgrap on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:33 pm
signgrap
Lifetime Member
Member #:00424
bradmangas wrote:I have had multiple domains plus hosting services with Godaddy for about 8 years now. Never had any issues. I have had many questions over the years and have called Godaddy many times. I always talk to very knowledgeable people quickly and have always gotten any issue resolved quickly and accurately.
Thanks Brad
Dick Ludwig

3 posts |