« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by DOglesby on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:14 pm
DOglesby
Lifetime Member
Member #:01155
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Lucis Pro but it's a pretty nice software application (it was a big thing several years ago, providing an HDR type effect without blending multiple exposures).  I received an email from the developer that sales are being stopped shortly and the price has been dropped to $6.   
Cheers,
Doug

by thefraz_54 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:51 am
thefraz_54
Forum Contributor
I am new to the forum and hope you might be able to help. I am a user of Lucis Pro 6 SA and am amazed at what it can do. I had it installed on my MacBook Pro (2009) but it is nearly dead. Last week I purchased a new MacBook Pro and the software refuses to open. I get a crash report that's longer than my arm and have tried virtually everything I know to make it work. I did email the owner of the software but have had no replies. I guess "no support" means just that. Have you had any experience with this? I'm beginning to think that it's not the software. Anything you can suggest would be muchly appreciated. Thanks. 

David Fraser

by DOglesby on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:01 pm
DOglesby
Lifetime Member
Member #:01155
Hi David. No, I haven't had such a problem. Do you have the .dmg file still? Maybe you can try reinstalling it. Good luck. I hope it works out. It is a great piece of software.
Cheers,
Doug

3 posts |