All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
by Jeff Colburn on Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:44 pm
Jeff Colburn
Forum Contributor
Hi Everyone,

Summer is finally cooling down and on its way out. Before you know it, the cooler days of Fall will be here. And with Fall comes the changing color of leaves in cities and forests.

I've just put up my annual list of links that will help you find when and where the leaves are changing across America and Canada. I've also included links to articles that will help you make great photographs of this colorful extravaganza.

Head on over to my blog at, www.JeffColburn.com to get ready for Nature's amazing show of colors.

I processed this image with ON1 Photo Raw. Check it out at https://on1.sjv.io/15Mjdz

Have Fun,
Jeff

#photography #image #fall #ChangingColor #color #ON1Pics
Fine Art Prints and Stock Photography of Arizona www.JeffColburn.com See my ebooks in the NatureScapes Store.

by OntPhoto on Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:47 pm
OntPhoto
Forum Contributor
My favourite time of the year.  Bye bye heat, mosquitos.  Start of winter owl season. Northern saw-whet owls start to move late September to end of October. The cooler temps are great but it's a love hate thing because days start to get shorter.  And day-light savings time doesn't help.  Mostly affects people who still work full-time.  When I retire, less of a concern because of more daylight hours to enjoy. From a photography standpoint, this fall will be exciting and refreshng as I get the new R7.  I want to go light in the field so the 1.6x crop is important.  There are rumours the R6 II is already being tested so I'm waiting for v2.  R7 AF, I want tack sharp photos of the fast moving northern hawk owl.  Can't wait.  :)

Last edited by OntPhoto on Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by E.J. Peiker on Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:27 am
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
Great resource Jeff, thanks for posting this.

by Jeff Colburn on Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:18 pm
Jeff Colburn
Forum Contributor
You're welcome. Happy shooting.
Fine Art Prints and Stock Photography of Arizona www.JeffColburn.com See my ebooks in the NatureScapes Store.

by OntPhoto on Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:56 pm
OntPhoto
Forum Contributor
Algonquin Park fall colurs.  A very popular place visted by many for fall colours.

Algonquin Park Fall Colours status report

May also want to visit the Algonquin Park Facebook group.

Algonquin Park Facebook group

5 posts |