All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
by Jeff Colburn on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:26 am
Jeff Colburn
Forum Contributor
Hi Everyone,

A photographer that I follow, Gregory Basco of Deep Green Photography, has just come out with a new ebook. This ebook is called Flash For Nature Photography, and it looks amazing. I haven't seen the book, but from the pages he shows here deepgreenphotography.com/flash-for-the-nature-photographer it looks like a master class in flash photography.

If you haven't seen his photographs from the jungles of Cost Rica, you need to visit his site. You won't be disappointed, and you will see the fantastic images he creates with flash.

Head on over and check it out.

Have Fun,
Jeff
Fine Art Prints and Stock Photography of Arizona www.JeffColburn.com See my ebooks in the NatureScapes Store.

by mortsgah on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:50 pm
mortsgah
Forum Contributor
I want to second Jeff's recommendation. Having spent many a trip with Greg in a variety of countries and settings, I have to say his skill with flash is terrific. He strives to make images that do not scream "I used a flash". Highly recommend his eBook.
erik
http://www.erikhagstrom.com

by Greg Basco on Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:36 pm
Greg Basco
Forum Contributor
Member #:01519
Hi, Jeff. Thanks so much for posting this. I really appreciate your kind words. I did indeed work hard on the book, and it's been well-received so far :-) And Erik, thanks for seconding Jeff's comments.

I hope you are both doing well!

Cheers,
Greg

by Jeff Colburn on Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:02 pm
Jeff Colburn
Forum Contributor
Greg Basco wrote:Hi, Jeff. Thanks so much for posting this. I really appreciate your kind words. I did indeed work hard on the book, and it's been well-received so far :-) And Erik, thanks for seconding Jeff's comments.

I hope you are both doing well!

Cheers,
Greg
Hi Greg,

My pleasure. I love your work.

I've also posted it on my Facebook and LinkedIn pages and my blog, TheCreativesCorner.com. I'm doing what I can to send up a flair about your book.

Have Fun,
Jeff
Fine Art Prints and Stock Photography of Arizona www.JeffColburn.com See my ebooks in the NatureScapes Store.

by Greg Basco on Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:52 am
Greg Basco
Forum Contributor
Member #:01519
That's awesome. I really appreciate it, Jeff.

Cheers!
Greg

5 posts |