Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 6 posts | 
by rwpontius on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:17 am
rwpontius
Forum Contributor
To the moderator, if this is inappropriate or has already been posted please delete this post.

With the vacation season around the corner I wanted to mention what I think is a great resource for those visiting the Tetons.  Mike Jackson's Best of the Tetons website:

https://www.bestofthetetons.com

Mike is out almost every day of the year and is constantly posting images from the area  that should help those of you planning a visit to the Tetons.  There is a monthly post with nearly daily updates.  He also does periodic special features.  I live in Wyoming and try to check the site every day.  To me any planned visit to the Tetons would benefit greatly by monitoring his site for at least several weeks prior to the trip.  If you visit the site take your time and look around at the vast quantity of information available on the site.  Remember to check his archived information if you are interested in additional information.
RP   

by SantaFeJoe on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:42 am
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
Nice resource, Richard. Thanks for posting.

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso

by WDCarrier on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:24 am
WDCarrier
Forum Contributor
What a classy site. Great images...makes me almost wish I could be somewhere to shovel snow again...NAW!
[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” MLK[/font]

by prairiewing on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:19 pm
prairiewing
Lifetime Member
Member #:00208
Very nice site, thoroughly enjoyable.
Pat Gerlach

by calvin1calvin on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:27 pm
calvin1calvin
Forum Contributor
Member #:00184
Very nice website.

by billg71 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:02 pm
billg71
Forum Contributor
Mike is a great guy, I've had dinner with him and his wife a couple times on our trips out to GTNP/YNP. If you're out there it's well worth the money to book a day with him, tell him you want to go where other people don't.

You won't regret it.

6 posts |