All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 7 posts | 
by Greg Downing on Mon May 23, 2016 7:58 pm
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
With the exception of a few tweaks we now have a responsive menu and header / footer site wide. With the store being completely responsive the next step is to bring the remainder of the content up to responsive standards. Then we delve into what to do with the galleries whether we build our own or build on what we have. We'd like to build our own and build some of the social features that many think would be more attractive. We may pay for a comprehensive design phase and crowd fund the development. We'll keep you posted.

Please let us know if you see any major issues. We already know about the login not formatting correctly on mobile but that will be fixed soon. All else seems to work as expected.
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

by Primus on Tue May 24, 2016 5:31 am
Primus
Lifetime Member
Member #:02003
Greg, is there any way to do a forum search for a phrase instead of separate words? For example, "Canon 100-400" results in not just Canon but also posts with 100-400 in them.

Pradeep

by pdschu on Tue May 24, 2016 3:38 pm
pdschu
Forum Contributor
The home page does not seem to re-scale on iPad in portrait mode as it used to. Looks fine in landscape.
Paul Schumacher
Schumacher Photography

by Neil Fitzgerald on Sun May 29, 2016 10:23 pm
Neil Fitzgerald
Regional Moderator
Member #:00240
min-width and max-width are both 980px, which means it isn't behaving responsively. It is the opposite of responsive. To read on a mobile device one has to scroll across every line, and can't even zoom so it does fit. A bit tedious.
Cheers
Neil

by Greg Downing on Mon May 30, 2016 4:04 pm
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
Neil I am not sure you understood my post entirely - "the menus and footer" are responsive at the moment but the actual content pages are not YET - that is next...
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

by Neil Fitzgerald on Tue May 31, 2016 1:33 am
Neil Fitzgerald
Regional Moderator
Member #:00240
You are right, I totally didn't read it properly. I just noticed the site had changed, could no longer zoom and not responsive, and saw the words my brain wanted to see! Apologies, and I look forward to the next stage of the revamp.
Cheers
N

by fredcor on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:49 pm
fredcor
Lifetime Member
Member #:00186
Don't know about other members but; I find the drop down menu bar too narrow. More often than not, I slide the mouse out of the bar and miss the feature I want.
Frederick Lat Correa

7 posts |