Join the largest online community for nature
photographers. An account to participate in
our forums is free! We also offer other
Forgot Your password?
Please enter the email address associated with your account. If you have not edited this in your
profile then enter the email address that you used when creating your account.
Trouble Signing In?
We apologize if you are having
problems signing in. With our latest website upgrades there have been some changes
that may cause a sign in problem until cookies are cleared using the steps below.
Delete Board and Browser Cookies
Navigate to Forums Home in the website navigation bar and click on the link
Delete all board cookies located under the
Browse Forums page title.
Close all NatureScapes tabs/windows and exit the browser entirely.
Open the browser and make sure it's not opening up any NatureScapes pages.
Delete the NSN-specific cookies in your browser or, if you don't have an objection,
delete all cookies. The NSN cookies have either .naturescapes.net
or .www.naturescapes.net as part of their name. For help
with deleting cookies in your browser please check out this helpful guide on
Exit the browser again, reopen it, and try to sign in again.
Still Having Issues?
If deleting board and browser cookies does not resolve your issue please send us an
email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the
Password (if you know it);
Browser and version number;
The exact nature of the problem you are experiencing and the steps required to try recreating it on our side.
We are committed to providing quality customer service and website support. We will respond to your email as quickly as possible.
Sign Up for Our Newsletters
Packed with articles, tips, workshop news, store coupons, sales alerts and more!
We respect your privacy—your email address will not be shared or sold. You may unsubscribe at any
time and control which newsletters you receive.
Firmware Version 1.1.3 incorporates the following improvements and fixes.
1. Supports the single focal length EF40mm f/2.8 STM lens that is to be released at the end of June, 2012.
2. Fixes a phenomenon in which an image may become underexposed when using the Auto Lighting Optimizer for continuous Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) shooting.
3. Fixes a phenomenon in which the backlight of the LCD monitor may not turn off depending on the camera settings and timing.
4. Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera’s power may not turn on when a super-telephoto lens*1) is mounted to the camera with an extender*2). *1) EF 300mm F2.8L IS II USM / EF 400mm F2.8L IS II USM *2) Extender EF 1.4X III / Extender EF 2X III
5. Corrects mistakes in the Dutch, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, and Swedish menu screens. Firmware Version 1.1.3 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.1.2. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.1.3, it is not necessary to download this firmware.