Sawp Channels

Posted by kostas nianiopoulos on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:40 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 6 posts | 
made with the irfan view , you can make it with the photoshop too , but  with the irfan is a lot easier and if u  like u make take  it in photoshop for a last  tuch .  

Thanks for watching .

Posted by:
kostas nianiopoulos
Forum Contributor

by Cynthia Crawford on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Hi Kostas-nice to see you here again. Love the briliant colors. Not sure what a sawp channel is-is it that green thing? Nice composition.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by kostas nianiopoulos on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:15 am
kostas nianiopoulos
Forum Contributor
The camera sensor write the colors in three colors where the call it RGB is red green and blue ,, the swap channels
(i write it wrong in the title too bad english i know ) you change the turn of the colors and maybe from RGB u make it GRB so mix colors in few words and perhaps the red from red becomes green ,e.t.c . u can do this in photoshop in channel mixer , or in irfan viewer where is much easier and is a free program to download .

by Cynthia Crawford on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:31 am
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
kostas nianiopoulos wrote:The camera sensor write the colors in three colors where the call it RGB  is red green and blue ,,  the swap channels
(i write it wrong in the title too bad english i know ) you change the turn of the colors and maybe from RGB u make it GRB so mix colors in few words and perhaps the red from red becomes green ,e.t.c . u can do this in photoshop in channel mixer , or in irfan viewer where is much easier  and is a free program to download .
Thanks Kostas. Perfectly well explained!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by jerryb on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:52 pm
jerryb
Forum Contributor
Cool colors. I would also like a purple bin :D
Larger sized samples of my work can be seen on Google Plus at https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JerryBarnettPhoto

by Gary Briney on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:31 pm
Gary Briney
Lifetime Member
Member #:00336
Terrific color contrasts Kostas -- thanks for the reference to irfan view. I haven't used it in quite a while, but it has lots of useful functions.
G. Briney

6 posts |