Egrets 2X

Posted by jfklim on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:19 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
A fantasy scene inspired by various art periods and styles.

Posted by:
jfklim
Forum Contributor

by jfklim on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:00 pm
jfklim
Forum Contributor
I don't think the way I reduced this image for viewing here was done correctly. I original was clear and sharp. Maybe one of the monitors can advise me on that matter. Thanks. JK

by jerryb on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:21 pm
jerryb
Forum Contributor
The mirror framing of the building is nice especially with the non-mirrored clouds. I can see it on a silk tapestry.

Be sure to have the file size close to but not over the maximum that is allowed for you. I leave the jpeg quality at or near the maximum (10 out of 12, or 85-100%) if that is an option.

In Lightroom I use a preset that I set the longest side to what is allowed for me at 72 res., sRGB color, and file size at 1kb below the max for here. You can leave sharpen for screen checked if you want at low even if you have sharpened it normally. Lightroom than automatically sets the jpeg quality which is pretty high. It will also rename, watermark, and put it in a file for you too.
Larger sized samples of my work can be seen on Google Plus at https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JerryBarnettPhoto

by Gary Briney on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:09 pm
Gary Briney
Lifetime Member
Member #:00336
Nice composite -- what are the pixel dimensions of the original?
G. Briney

by Cynthia Crawford on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:32 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
This is quite unique and entertaining. Thanks for posting. I see you got some very good advice from Jerry!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

5 posts |