Happy Halloween

Posted by Mark Fuge on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:45 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
Just stopping by to say Happy Halloween to the gang. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I've been busy working on my new site that I hope to launch in the next few weeks. That and my LinkedIn duties, along with life issues, have made me wonder if retirement is all it's cracked up to be! Maybe, I should get a job so I can relax again! ; > )

This is an image that some of you may remember seeing in a different form. I did some updating of it and offer it for the coming holiday, later this week. It's not as scary in real life, as it is a vine in our backyard, which is climbing on one of the trees. It's just the processing that has turned it into the serpent and evil eyes that you see. Processing was just Photoshop and Topaz, as I recall. But exact processing has been lost in the cyberspace of time.

Hopefully I can stop by more often in the future, when the site is running and I'm not.

Until Then,

Make A Great Day!

Mark

Posted by:
Mark Fuge
Forum Contributor

by Cynthia Crawford on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:18 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Hi Mark!

Nice to hear from you again. Nice you're keeping busy....;). Thanks for the spooky flowers!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by Gary Briney on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:52 pm
Gary Briney
Lifetime Member
Member #:00336
Veerry spoooky -- have a happy halloween.
G. Briney

by jerryb on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:09 am
jerryb
Forum Contributor
Lure them in with the flowers, and once they are close; "Too late!" Nicely done.
Larger sized samples of my work can be seen on Google Plus at https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JerryBarnettPhoto

by Mark Fuge on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Mark Fuge
Forum Contributor
Thanks all for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.

It's been busy on this end. I am trying to get a big project done by Thanksgiving and time is spinning faster as I get closer. I have some slip time, but not much so I've been trying to get it done and then enjoy life again! ; > ) Hope to get back here when I am, at least once in a while. Need some practice! ; > ) But looks like everyone here is having fun doing what we always enjoy doing. Sorry I can't say Happy Halloween, but Happy Thanksgiving might work! Make A Great Day!

5 posts |