Yongnuo Face

Posted by israel on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:55 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 7 posts | 
Never had a flash and suddenly I have 2. Well, this is the first test I do. I bought a sheet of opaque white acrylic for background use a flash and shoot from behind, and the second illuminating from the front but a little sideways. The model is a Strelitzia. 
The idea of ​​uploading this is to show that the road to the good management of the light is just beginning and this is a way to celebrate. Many will refresh and re-charged again and again to achieve the desired results batteries. 
(Duplicate image, rotated and reflected in Photoshop)
--
Nunca tuve un flash y de repente tengo 2. Bueno, ésta es la primer prueba que hago. Compré una placa de acrílico opaco blanco para usar de fondo y dispararle un flash desde atrás, y con el segundo iluminando desde el frente pero un poco de costado. El modelo es una strelitzia.
La idea de subir esta foto es poner de manifiesto que el camino hacia el buen manejo de la luz recién empieza y ésta es una manera de celebrarlo. Serán muchas baterias cargadas y vueltas a recargar una y otra vez hasta lograr los resultados deseados.
(Imagen duplicada, rotada y reflejada en Photoshop)

f/4.5
1/500s
ISO 200
70-300 mm Nikkor VR at 70 mm
Nikon D40

Posted by:
israel
Forum Contributor

by Gary Briney on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:27 am
Gary Briney
Lifetime Member
Member #:00336
Congrats on the flashes --- good work in combining images in PS. If you feel ambitious, perhaps maybe a 5 point star next time? :wink:
G. Briney

by PaiR on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:11 pm
PaiR
Forum Contributor
Looks cool. I think we call this flower Bird of Paradise. The shape makes for a solid composition and your technique interesting !
Ram
A photograph is usually looked at – seldom looked into~Ansel Adams

by israel on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:53 pm
israel
Forum Contributor
Gary Briney wrote:Congrats on the flashes --- good work in combining images in PS. If you feel ambitious, perhaps maybe a 5 point star next time? :wink:

everything comes with effort and passion!

by Gary Briney on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:49 pm
Gary Briney
Lifetime Member
Member #:00336
israel wrote:...everything comes with effort and passion!
True, true! :)
G. Briney

by Cynthia Crawford on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:38 am
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
I like what you've done here- a nice, clean composition with interesting shapes and colors. The transparent overlap is nice. Perhaps a thin border would make the ends look less abrupt, unless it is you intention to male this float. That certainly works too. Thanks for posting, and all the information on your process.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by jerryb on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:52 am
jerryb
Forum Contributor
You achieved good definition with your flash placement.
Larger sized samples of my work can be seen on Google Plus at https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JerryBarnettPhoto

7 posts |