« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Topic Locked  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by SantaFeJoe on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:14 pm
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
An interesting fish species has been filmed at extreme depths. It has a tail similar to a tadpole and a snout like a dog.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/spea ... ng-depths/

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso
Topic Locked  

by OntPhoto on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:59 pm
OntPhoto
Forum Contributor
Whenever I watch one of the marine documentaries I am always amazed at what kind of creatures exist at the lower depths of the oceans. I am not surprised at all new species are still being discovered.  There are still places on this earth that we know little about. 

I know someone who is really into diving and the marine life that inhabit the waters at diving depths are really colourful. This is a world that many of us will never get to see in person.  While I am into wildlife above the water, this person is mainly interested in what's in the water.  Through the beautiful images he shares, I get to see why many are so fascinated with it. 
Topic Locked  

by SantaFeJoe on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:10 pm
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
I love the colors of the fishes and creatures that inhabit the oceans, even at snorkeling depths. I look forward to the posts in the forums from underwater. I'd love to snorkel or dive, but I guess I'd have to learn to swim first!!!!

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso
Topic Locked  

3 posts |