Asiatic elephants in their disturbed habitat

shot taken at Ino-nepal border area, 2015 

Posted by:
avijan88
Forum Contributor

by david fletcher on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:54 pm
david fletcher
Member #:00525
not sure what you are trying to convey here. as a nature picture, I'm not buying. as an environmental picture I'm puzzled. These ele's do not appear to be threatened and seem fairly relaxed. Personally, I'd like to see the humans sharp, if you are trying to make a statement. Reality for me, is they are not showing they are disturbed.

I might be missing your points, but am happy if you can enlighten. not ever going to knock your inspiration Avijan. Not trying too be harsh or negative, as the best images always have an idea. you have an idea, but i"m being a bit thick and not seeing it.
Make your life spectacular!

NSN00525

by avijan88 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:45 pm
avijan88
Forum Contributor
david fletcher wrote:not sure what you are trying to convey here.   as a nature picture, I'm not buying.  as an environmental picture I'm puzzled.   These ele's do not appear to be threatened and seem fairly relaxed.   Personally, I'd like to see the humans sharp, if you are trying to make a statement.  Reality for me, is they are not showing they are disturbed.  

I might be missing your points,  but am happy if you can enlighten.  not ever going to knock your inspiration Avijan.  Not trying too be harsh or negative, as the best images always have an idea.  you have an idea, but i"m being a bit thick and not seeing it.

Thank your for your critiques sir , here I have focused the thing which exactly happened in our Country. wildlife and human share the same habitat and the reason turns into conflict in high level. this majestic beast gathered in a small patch forest of Indo-Nepal border area for their well known seasonally easy meal Paddy and maize. result huge number of people try to save their property and turns into human-elephant conflict. Indo-Nepal border is the highest conflicted zone from India. 

by david fletcher on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:19 am
david fletcher
Member #:00525
think of it as not a critique, more a need to share the idea.  thanks for that info.  makes sense Avijan
Make your life spectacular!

NSN00525

by Carol Clarke on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:05 am
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Member #:00067
I'm afraid this will happen more and more with the population increasing and encroaching on what once was the animals sole domain. A poignant, story telling image Avijan. Thank you.
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067

5 posts |