Looking back in time

Posted by DebasisBose on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:05 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 2 posts | 
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Contemplating on the vast amount of time that it took to develop due to the northward movement of Gondwanaland, followed by raising of the Tethys sea bed with ultimate formation of Himalaya with supervening 25 million years of evolution followed by human destruction to what is now preserved and designated as Corbett National Park by modern human race is her last forte remaining. I was moved by the expression of tigress’s eyes that was trying to convey “look at these senseless people spending hundreds of thousands of his hard earned money to have a glimpse of my kind”, these same people did not even bother and unmercifully destroyed my beautiful habitat and killed my forefathers and relatives when we were in abundance and glorified entire Indian subcontinent[/font]

Posted by:
DebasisBose
Forum Contributor

by david fletcher on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:38 pm
david fletcher
Member #:00525
another interpretation is that she is completely ignoring "the viewers" and that as is oft the case, nature views us with disdain and sees us as an interruption of "their" agenda.

Tiny bit of a blue cast. But so many would love to have shared this experience, whatever the interpretation. Thank you for showing this image and if no one has said before, welcome.
Make your life spectacular!

NSN00525

2 posts |