rewards for the patience

Posted by the painter on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:40 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
A sunset from a usual view but with great company. Finally got the chance to meet up with Beboy Photostock & his girl, great time sharing and enjoying the beautiful view. There was a gentleman who went over to him, asking him what was he waiting for, there was no sunset. Well this was what we were waiting for, from 2%-70% 
The idea for this piece was from Beboy, to blend in the city lights with the sunset. Thought I gave it a try, spent quite some time on this, am quite happy with it for now.Hope you guys will enjoy this..

Posted by:
the painter
Forum Contributor

by Gary Briney on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:45 pm
Gary Briney
Lifetime Member
Member #:00336
Lovely image --- the reflection transition from night to sunset seems a bit abrupt, though perhaps that's unavoidable. Perhaps somewhat lower overall brightness on the sunset portion would help? In any event, it's a very clever idea, and an attractive result!
G. Briney

by the painter on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:49 pm
the painter
Forum Contributor
Gary Briney wrote:Lovely image --- the reflection transition from night to sunset seems a bit abrupt, though perhaps that's unavoidable. Perhaps somewhat lower overall brightness on the sunset portion would help? In any event, it's a very clever idea, and an attractive result!
Hi mate, thanks for the honest feedback. I think the reflection could be done better, will try to explore more ways to improve on that. I'll work on the brightness of the glow, agree that it's a little to much on the overall, should have keep it a little more subtle. Thanks once again, appreciate that

3 posts |