Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by Mark Picard on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:20 pm
Mark Picard
Forum Contributor
When I wanted to open two or more images into PhotoShop I used to have the drop down menu for "windows/arange/float all in windows" selected so that each image would be stacked and visible on the screen. For some reason I've lost that "sticky" setting and now have to manually go through the drop down menu to open all the images, instead of them being stacked, ready for use. Any idea how to get this "Arrange all in windows" back? Thanks in advance for you help!
Mark Picard
Maine Photography Workshops

by E.J. Peiker on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:28 pm
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
Preferences > Interface - uncheck Open Documents as Tabs and check Enable Floating Document Window Docking

by Mark Picard on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:21 pm
Mark Picard
Forum Contributor
E.J. Peiker wrote:Preferences > Interface - uncheck Open Documents as Tabs and check Enable Floating Document Window Docking
Thanks again E.J.!  Right on as usual! You've personally helped me so much in the past few years I feel as though I owe you big time! ...and thank Naturescapes too, because without this great website and it's members I would be nowhere near as knowledgeable in photography as I am now...and the site keeps us all up to date with the latest technology and equipment.   
Mark Picard
Maine Photography Workshops

by E.J. Peiker on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:49 pm
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
:) Thanks!!! I really appreciate the acknowledgement!

4 posts |