Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by ebkw on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:02 pm
ebkw
Forum Contributor
About twice a year I put together a new slideshow using Pictures to EXE.  Every time I have some kind of problem or other sorting the files.

This one will have more than 220 files and can only be done by Drag & Drop or Cut and Paste.  Neither are working right now on the Fullscreen slide view.

In one thread in the Forum it says to go to Settings, Tools and turn on all tools.

Where is the Settings button?  Where are the Tools?  Can't find any of this and nothing is explained in the Users Manual.

I have wasted all day today trying to figure this out and have to have it done tomorrow.

Please help!
Eleanor Kee Wellman, eleanorkeewellman.com, Blog at: keewellman.wordpress.com

by photoman4343 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:20 pm
photoman4343
Forum Contributor
I have version 7.5 on my laptop. You can find Settings in the command line at the very top line of the program. The first entry at the far left is File. Settings is the fifth one from the left.
When you click on it, you will see Fullscreen View toward the bottom of the list. Click on it and all selected images should appear. Then you can arrange them in the order you want. In addition to clicking on this line, another way to access Fullscreen is to use function key F2. My guess is that F2 will work in all versions.

I am glad you posted this because I had forgotten how to access Fullscreen and could not find it in the pdf manual, probably because I had forgotten what they called it.

Joe Smith
Joe Smith

by ebkw on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10 am
ebkw
Forum Contributor
Thanks, Joe! For some reason The Settings box was missing. I had to uninstall and re-install and it then showed up.
The User's Guide just calls it Fullscreen. Fullscreen what? Not very well written!

The original version I had, which might have been V5, had other ways of moving the slides around as well and not just Drag & Drop. I don't find it as user friendly as it used to be.

Thanks for your help!

Eleanor
Eleanor Kee Wellman, eleanorkeewellman.com, Blog at: keewellman.wordpress.com

by Primus on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:52 am
Primus
Lifetime Member
Member #:02003
Sorry to digress, but much as I loved PTE and even ran Bootcamp on my Mac to use it, I prefer Fotomagico now, they've come a long way from the old days. Of course it only works on the Mac.

4 posts |