Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 6 posts | 
by OntPhoto on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:11 am
OntPhoto
Forum Contributor
Not sure why but the individual threads cannot be viewed in ISO 8.  You can see the different forums and posts but when you try and pen them, you get a blank page.  I may have to revert back to previous IOS if possible or maybe someone can look into why the abovge mentioned problem.

by Greg Downing on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:22 am
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
Problem should be fixed now...

We have been fighting malware and hack attempts for a week or so now and are working to keep the site secure. It should be noted that despite big corporate databases being compromised with malware and sensitive info being collected we have not had any info compromised. For those using our store or signing up for workshops we do not store credit card data on our servers and we have tight security. The attempts are just annoying us and costing us money - that's all ;)
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

by SantaFeJoe on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:37 am
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
When I try to view videos posted in the video section on an iPad with an older OS, they do not come up. They do come up on a desktop. Don't know if this problem is associated with the malware, etc.

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso

by E.J. Peiker on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:50 am
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
This was not an iOS problem, it affected all browsers all platforms and is now fixed. I edited the title so that people would not get misled.

by OntPhoto on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:37 pm
OntPhoto
Forum Contributor
I upgraded to IOS 8 yesterday. From what I can tell on the web, it appears to be buggy. Having issues with paste and I am not the only user experiencng that. May have to revert back to IOS 7 until Apple irons out the bugs. Good to know the initial problems were not IOS 8 related. Is the PM portion of the site secure?

by Greg Downing on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:04 pm
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
Everything as far as personal information and messages etc. is secure and should stay that way.
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

6 posts |