Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by danieljcox on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:29 am
danieljcox
Forum Contributor
Just a note to the NatureScapes community. I've just returned from the 2013 NANPA Summit and I've written a summary of this fabulous event. If you have an interest stop by my Blog/Corkboard to see a few images and read about the highlights. If you have a passion for nature and photography, consider joining NANPA so you can take part in the next conference. See more at http://www.naturalexposures.com/corkboard/
Daniel J. Cox
Natural Exposures Corkboard Blog
Panasonic Lumix Ambassador

by Kari Post on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:16 am
Kari Post
Forum Contributor
Member #:00959
Dan, thanks so much for sharing and welcome to the NSN community. I agree that NANPA is a wonderful organization and am happy to hear that you're planning to get more involved - the strength of NANPA is in it's membership. I first joined NANPA a couple of years ago as a college scholarship student and this year was completely overwhelmed (in a good way) by the number of friends to say hello to and people to connect with. It's amazing to think how important the organization has become to me in just a couple of years time. I hope you'll stay involved and look forward to seeing you more in the future. Thanks for putting NANPA on people's radar!
Kari Post, former NSN Editor 2009-2013
Check out my Website and Instagram

by PV Hiker on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 pm
PV Hiker
Forum Contributor
I was there also Dan. There was lots of things to do and see.
Patrick

by vbpholaw on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:53 pm
vbpholaw
Forum Contributor
I hadn't been to a NANPA summit in a long time, but decided to do this one helping Greg and Kari. It was a good time, and it was great to see Dan again and chat, along with some other folks I had not seen in a while. Also met some great new people.

4 posts |